REDSTONE ARSENAL, HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA
Redstone Arsenal is located next to the city of Huntsville in the heart of the Tennessee Valley, in northern Alabama.
It's a sportsman's paradise, made to order for those who enjoy fishing, hunting, boating, water skiing, picnicking, hiking, biking, or just sitting and looking. Redstone Arsenal was built in 1941 to produce conventional chemical ammunition for use in World War II.
For more than 40 years, Redstone has been the heart of the Army's rocket and missile programs. There are over 1,500 soldiers and over 15,000 civilians and dependents who call this post home. Redstone is home of Army Aviation and Missile Command, Army Medical Department Activity, and the Army Ordnance Missile and Munitions Center and School.
Click here for more info...
• Development capacity of approximately 4.6 million sf on 468 acres
• 4.4 million sf of planned office space that will include 1.2 million sf of secure space
• Opportunities for build-to-suits - custom design your space
• Both single tenant and multi-tenant buildings in a pedestrian friendly environment
• Covenant controlled park - assures quality through full build-out
• Building signage available - first buildings will have visibility from I-565
• All buildings will be built to LEED® Silver certification or higher
• Located at the main entrance (Gate 9) into Redstone Arsenal
• Outstanding location at Southwest Quadrant of I-565 & Rideout Road
• Future onsite retail to include 124,000 sf of convenience retail, restaurants and hotels