- Send Resume directly to our Regulatory Branch
If you would like to be contacted when a job announcement is coming, please submit your resume to our branch email address - NAB-Regulatory@usace.army.mil.
- Applying using USAJOBS
- Click on "Search for Jobs" to search by specific Vacancy Announcement Number, Agency, job category, or geographical location.
- Click on "Create Resume" to enter and maintain your resume data, or you may upload a resume and associated requested documents.
You must have a current resume in the USAJOBS database before you can apply for a position.
- Direct Hire Authority (DHA)
DHA is an appointing (hiring) authority that the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) can give to Federal agencies for filling vacancies when a critical hiring need or severe shortage of candidates exists. Please view the DHA fact sheet.
- Pathways and Recent Grads Program
Baltimore District participates in the Pathways Program (click to view more info) and offers Federal internship and employment opportunities for current students and recent graduates. There are three different paths available – Internships, Recent Graduates and Presidential Management Fellows Program. To be eligible, applicants must be a current U.S. citizen and have graduated from a qualifying educational institution with a bachelors, masters, or doctorate degree within the previous two years (except for veterans precluded from doing so due to their military service obligation, who will have up to six years after degree completion to apply).