We've talked about a variety of STEM topics for middle school children including:
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) overview
- USACE Baltimore District Civil Works projects
- USACE Baltimore District Regulatory program
- USACE Baltimore District Construction, engineering, etc.
- Beach renourishment & restoration in Ocean City
- Ecosystem restoration
- Disaster relief efforts
- What is Engineering?
- Poplar Island (Discussion & Tours)
- Dams, waterways, watersheds (Discussions & tours)
We can offer outreach support for the following types of events:
- Career Days
- Science Fairs
- Competition Judging
- STEM Fairs
We have experience completing the following types of activities:
- Marshmallow & Toothpick Tower
- Dr. Seuss' Oobleck
- Dirt Dessert
If you have other ideas or want to collaborate on additional activities and events, contact us directly to discuss those possibilities.