Camping at the lakes is an experience to remember. You can choose shoreline sites, fairly-open sites or wooded sites.
Overnight facilities are available daily between May 1 through October 31, and are located at the Ives Run Area, on the south shore of Hammond Lake.
There are 131 family camp sites which include hook-up for electric, water and sewer, and 32 primitive hike-in sites. Water hydrants are conveniently located throughout the campground.
Camping permits will be placed on the campsite post the day your reservation starts. No one may camp more than 14 consecutive days in any 30 day period. Campers and their visitors must park on campsite pads or campground parking lots only. A dump station is provided.
- For reservations call the National Recreation Reservation Service at 877-444-6777 or www.recreation.gov.
- If campers fail to arrive on the day of their reservation the reservation will still stand until the site holder cancels with the National Recreation Reservation Service.
- Campground check in is 4:00 p.m. Campground checkout is 3:00 p.m., and is strictly enforced. Failure to leave campground before 3:00 p.m. may results in late fee or citation. Campers arriving early/before check-in will be asked to wait in Day Use Facilities until 4 p.m.
- Due to Arc Flash/Safety Concerns, campers are prohibited from tampering with electric service to include the use of voltage meters. Electrical issues shall be promptly reported to a staff member.
- Please be advised that the electric pedestal, sewer, and water connections for this site may be located more than 30 feet away from the camping pad and may require additional electric cord, sewer, and/or water hose.
- Quiet hours in the campgrounds are between 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m., which includes the use of generators.
- Please obey all speed limits. Drive carefully and watch for children.
- Pets are permitted but must be penned, caged, on a leash under six feet in length, or otherwise be physically restrained. Electric fences are prohibited.