Dogwood picnic shelter is located in the larger Seven Points Recreation Area set away from the hustle and bustle of the lakeshore. Redbud and Dogwood shelters are identical and sit next to each other, separated by a playground (shelters available for reservation individually).
Open year-round, no winter maintenance
- Approximately 10 tables
- 80 person capacity
- Electrical outlets & lights
- Double pedestal grill
- Water-borne Restroom (flush toilets)
- Drinking water access
- Playground (shared with Redbud Shelter)
- Sand volleyball court (shared with Redbud Shelter)
- Horseshoe pits
- Handicap accessible (restroom access limited)
- Access to Seven Points amenities
Restroom: The restroom is approximately 200 yards from the shelter, on top of a hill, and can pose a challenge for visitors with mobility concerns.
Shared: This shelter shares a playground and the sand volleyball court with the Redbud Shelter. Exclusive use of the playground and volleyball court are not guaranteed by a reservation.