Located in the larger Seven Points Recreation Area, Oak is arguably our most popular shelter. With a beach and marina within walking distance this shelter offers a great location in which to enjoy the lake.
- Open year-round, no winter maintenance
- Approximately 10 tables
- 80 person capacity
- Electrical outlets & lights
- Double pedestal grill
- Fireplace with grills
- Water-borne Restroom (flush toilets)
- Drinking water access
- Volleyball posts (net available for check-out)
- Horseshoe pits
- Swimming beach
- Handicap accessible (restroom access limited)
- Access to Seven Points amenities
Restroom: The restroom closest to Oak is approximately 75 yards from the shelter and can pose a challenge for visitors with mobility concerns.
Vehicle Access: Oak is separated from the parking area by a 75 yard walkway. There is no direct vehicle access to the shelter. Vehicles are not permitted to drive on the walkway. Visitors should be prepared to transport supplies down this walkway without the aid of a vehicle.