Pine Shelter sits atop a sunny, open hill with beautiful views of the lake valley. It is located within the larger Seven Points Recreation Area
- Open year-round, no winter maintenance
- Approximately 10 tables
- 80 person capacity
- Electrical outlets & lights
- Double pedestal grill
- Fireplace with grills
- Water-borne Restroom (flush toilets)
- Drinking water access
- Volleyball posts (net available for check-out)
- Horseshoe pits
- Handicap accessible (restroom access limited)
- Access to Seven Points amenities
Restroom: The restroom closest to Pine is approximately 75 yards from the shelter, below a steep hill, and can pose a challenge for visitors with mobility concerns.
Vehicle Access: Pine is separated from the parking area by a 50 foot walkway. There is no direct vehicle access to the shelter. Vehicles are not permitted to drive on the walkway. Visitors should be prepared to transport supplies down this walkway without the aid of a vehicle.