The Redbud shelter is set away from the hustle and bustle of the lakeshore within the Seven Points recreation area. Redbud and Dogwood shelters are identical and sit next to each other, separated by a playground. Each shelter is available for reservation individually.
- Open year-round, no winter maintenance
- Approximately 10 tables
- 80 person capacity
- Electrical outlets & lights
- Double pedestal grill
- Water-borne Restroom (flush toilets)
- Drinking water access
- Playground (shared with Dogwood Shelter)
- Sand volleyball court (shared with Dogwood Shelter)
- Horseshoe pits
- Handicap accessible (restroom access limited)
- Access to Seven Points amenities
Restroom: The restroom approximately 200 yards from the shelter, on top of a hill, and can pose a challenge for visitors with mobility concerns.
Shared: This shelter share a playground and the sand volleyball court with Dogwood Shelter. Exclusive use of the playground and volleyball court cannot be guaranteed by a reservation.